Friday, June 08, 2007

Keepin' it movin'...

I'm inspired by people who are themselves. Individuals who either don't care or can't help being exactly who they are, ignite a desire in me to be.

I love those who acknowledge the existence of imperfections within themselves and admire individuals who aren't afraid to admit that new answers are found everyday and no one person can keep track of them all.

I admit that I, at times, loose the will to continue this fight. Lying complacent in a self created sea of complaints, I sometimes let life's unfairness and the myriad of difficulties that constitute my individual burden weigh me down until I am submerged in this pool, unable (or unwilling) to reach the surface...

But seeing those who refuse to succumb to the tumultuous seas causes me to get up out of this submergence and trudge through the murky waters toward the future; toward progress; toward me.

I've learned to love life, even when I abhor it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you find "me" -- let me know.

--Nathan